Sunday, November 1, 2009

Prom Dresses Perferably White & Gold

this is the first post:



(from Black Feather 2007)

Hi, thanks for answering my call has just begun! this is just a demo blog, I expect many changes ...

Here I go full of things that go by, + and training as shameless self-promotion (although I would not be wrong.) I hope you enjoy it, appreciate your comments ...

What? That did not like a super spectacular inauguration speech? It is worthy of a ceremony? Sorry, I prefer that my drawings .... speak x

By the way, do not miss the next post! Within a week, will occur a great event! ah, never fear, there'll always be so depressing ....

Licencia de Creative Commons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License Attribution-NonCommercial-SinDerivadas 3.0 Unported.

0 comments:

Post a Comment